Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
Gauri Shankar (2916 mg) Click Here – To View Rudraksha Design Samples
GauriShankar Rudraksha (Ruling planet Moon)
Two naturally joined rudrakshas are called GauriShankar. It is regarded as unified form of Shiva and Shakti. Some people call this variety Ardhnareeshwar rudraksha. It is known to possess the properties of two mukhi rudraksha, though its effects are slightly different from those of two mukhi rudraksha, particularly in aspects like relationships. A GauriShankar Rudraksha can be worn in order to improve the relationships between husband and wife, father and son and between friends. Those aspiring to get married or couples desirous of having children should wear this rudraksha.
- Symbol of : Goddess Gauri and Lord Shankar
- Ruling God : Goddess Gauri and Lord Shankar
- Day of wearing : Monday
- Recommended for : Sexual Disorders, Detachment and Behavioural Disorders.
- Influence on body organ : Sexual problems and behavioural disorders.
- Properties : Worshipping Gauri Shankar at his worshipping place, the pain and suffering and other earthly obstacles are destroyed and the peace and pleasure of family is enhanced.
- People’s experience : By keeping Gauri Shanker Rudraksha beneath the pillow of a person seeing horror dreams can have good sleep and will not be troubled by supernatural forces.
Mantras to be recited for GauriShankar Rudraksha –
Om Namah Shivaya
Om Aim Hreem Yugal rupanye Namah
Om GauriShankarabhyam Namah
Purifying & Energizing of Original Rudrakshas by Rudra Mantras at Pure Vedic Gems